Redbubble is one of the most popular print-on-demand platforms. Whether you create photography, paintings, drawings, designs, or mixed media art, Redbubble represents a great opportunity to earn doing what you love.
In this guide, you'll learn how to use Redbubble to maximize your visibility on the Redbubble platform and grow sales of printed items over time.
- Optimization: Maximize your products' organic discoverability, including product titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Safety: Avoid getting your designs suspended and what to do if it happens.
- Strategy: Working with the algorithm for maximum exposure.
- Pricing: Being competitive without leaving money on the table.
- Files: PDF + EPUB versions.
- Pages: 13
- Free: Input zero (0) as the price.
- Tips: Add a few bucks and buy me a coffee!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much!
If you have any questions or issues, please let me know. And I'm always open to feedback and suggestions.
Also, you're now on my mailing list. I send out a new strategy guide each month. But, if you don't want them, you can unsubscribe with just one click.
Lastly, feel free to follow me on social media:
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/dlkrstudio
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/dlkrstudio
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/dlkrstudio
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.